Tuesday, October 03, 2006

September 23 Pat & Tom get married

I had the privilege of celebrating the wedding of Patricia and Tom. We met at her son’s house and had a very quiet and relaxed start to the day. I then met up with Tom and his son, Tom, at St. John Chrysostom church in Wallingford before the start of the service. Afterwards I had fun being a part of a butterfly release for the first time in my photography career. Pat’s butterfly wanted to stick around for the reception, but finally decided to leave the comfort of her hand after a couple of minutes! We made a quick stop at Valley Forge Park, across from George Washington’s chapel for some family and bridal party shots. It was an absolute gorgeous backdrop. Many cars honked their horns in celebration as they passed! The reception was held at the home of Tom’s son. After some wonderfully catered food, everyone had fun dancing on the deck until darkness fell. I hope Tom doesn’t have any trouble getting the screen door repaired after it inadvertently attacked one of the guests!! Congratulations Pat and Tom. I wish you all the best as you start your new lives together. Have fun hunting in Wyoming! -Neville

No comments: