Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Anniversary - Part 2



Lori has been out of town this week with the girls while I've been holding down the fort and doing my best to manage the many tasks Lori covers so well on a daily basis. I am amazed at how much work Lori gets done and am so thankful for our partnership in life and with our business!

If you've read below, we just celebrated our 12th anniversary. In light of that, being on my own this week, and missing my wife and kids, I got to looking through some old albums as I wandered down memory lane. I thought it would be fun to post a couple of images I found!!
We officially met at Ontario Pioneer Camp in Canada in 1987, but didn't really begin our friendship until 1988. The first photo is from that summer of 1988 - when everything got started for us!! The second photo is from our wedding day in 1995. The reality of getting older is becoming very evident in our lives and I can't believe we've known each other for over 1/2 our lives!!

As Lori has also been the master of our blog, I am entering new territory here in trying to make this post with images - I hope I get it right!! (I can't wait until Lori and the girls get home!)

2 comments:

Cathleen Henly said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for sharing! You are such a beautiful couple!!! Nice Bloggin' Neville : ) I hope you share more!!! - Cathleen Henly

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You have always been a beautiful couple!!! Nice bloggin' Neville : ) I hope you share more!!! - Cathleen Henly