Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chicago workshop

This past weekend Lori traveled to attend a workshop by the fabulous portrait photographer, Audrey Woulard. Traveling by myself to a city I've never been to was a huge step for me, but I quickly forgot the stress of leaving, and embraced a weekend of education, alone time, a good book, room service, and meeting some other fabulous people. A small portion of our workshop was working with some child models so I thought I'd post a few quick shots I did. I'm looking forward to continuing my exploration with many of the things I took away from this weekend.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first shot is awesome! I like the vignetting.

Anonymous said...

Great to see your images Lori! And it was a pleasure meeting you. I love the color in the last one. It looks like "you" :)