Thursday, June 05, 2008

3 months and growing

I can't believe she is 3 months old already! Well I'm going to have fun this year as I currently have 2 little ladies that I will be visiting every three months to photograph for her first year. Remember this little leap year baby? Well here she is growing up! She is so adorable and I just love seeing her parents on a regular basis. She will celebrate her baptism this weekend so they wanted some pictures in her Christening dress. This is the same dress Melissa wore for her baptism - you would never know it, it looked sparkling new! I was commenting on her long hands and how she will be a piano player when she is older and Melissa said she'll take after her mommy. Once I heard that, how could I resist taking an image of her in her mommy's dress by the piano!

Thank you again Melissa, Jesse, and little one, it was a lovely morning with you.





No comments: