Monday, November 06, 2006

November 5, 2006 Christine & Kevin engagement

We got to go to downtown Philly again for the engagement session of Christine and Kevin. I know I've said it before, but I've got to say again, we just love going down there. Were else can you get such variety in such a small distance. I get so over stimulated as I'm constantly looking around for textures, settings, lighting, and everything I see looks great. Christine wore these great boots which I loved! And her friend Shaina joined in so it was so nice having her there as well (she'll be her maid of honor). I was excited because I've been wanting to do pictures in and on the subway so I was so happy that Christine and Kevin were willing participants. After we clicked a few, we were told that photography is no longer allowed in the subways because of 9/11 Rats! Those of you who know me, know I don't do well breaking the rules, so I was glad we got a couple before we were stopped. We had a blast with you three! Thanks for a great time, and Kevin for being a fantastic jumper! We can't wait until your August wedding!




This last one cracks me up. We were all on separate corners of the street. Christine and Kevin on one, Neville and Shaina on another, and I'm on a third corner. I glance over to see if Neville is done and there is someone else taking a picture of Kevin and Christine too. I had to get that shot.

No comments: