Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lori's cousin gets married part I

I just returned from my 8 day cruise for the wedding of my cousin Kathryn. We left New York City and traveled down to San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola. Kathryn and Dan had 27 people join them for this adventure so it was wonderful to get to hang out with family that we don't see on a regular basis. These are relatives on my father's side of the family. Wanting to represent well for my father, my mom, my sister and I joined the trip. Neville stayed home with the girls and had some adventures of their own. I really enjoy being with my two uncles, as it is uncanny how they have similar mannerisms and facial expressions that my dad had, so it gives me some sweet reminders of him...

Once we got acclimated to being on the boat, I did an engagement session with Kathryn and Dan. I couldn't miss the opportunity to use some truly unique settings found on the boat. I sure missed having Neville doing this with me, but it was still fun playing. I'm glad the focus worked because to those who say you don't feel the movement of the boat - they are not telling the truth. Even on land, I still felt like I was swaying
Hard to see, but that is actually Dan and Kathryn in one of the windows in the center.




No comments: